Reports to: Director
Terms: Full time, permanent
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Business Analyst to join our marketing department .
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be responsible for reviewing assigned business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational, financial and technological risks. Identify opportunities to improve efficiency.
• Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in Information Systems and apply this to the development, execution and improvement of action plans by providing advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices
• Support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs
• Manage customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others up-to-date on project results
• Stay current with customer needs and strategies; utilizing formal and informal written communication methods (for example, emails, newsletters, PowerPoint presentations, executive updates, task lists, updates) to communicate updates and findings; and facilitating project meetings and presentations to all types of diverse audiences
• Provide project level analysis – producing required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, future state proposals, UAT plan)
• Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process
• Identify improvement opportunities (proactive and reactive)
• Identify ways to increase adoption and customer satisfaction
• Ability to analyze and synthesize business requirements, including recognizing patterns and conceptualizing processes
• Serve as a liaison between Operations and IT to assist or gather business requirements needed for system modifications, enhancement and implementations
• Assist with and test implementation for all payer and vendor relationships to ensure data transfer collection, quality and reporting relationships are working appropriately down to the market level to ensure market team member and provider experience is appropriate
• Create and maintain issue logs, meeting minutes, meeting schedules, project summaries and updates.
• Meet with project team regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines
• Develop and execute test plans
• Support system conversions, upgrades, enhancements
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Should have 3 years of experience performing a senior business analyst role.
• Thorough knowledge of industry practice business analysis methodologies and tools, ideally with a BA qualification to demonstrate this.
• Strong analytical as well as verbal and written communications skills are required.
• Experienced in leading feasibility analysis and supporting senior stakeholders write business cases.
• Commercial awareness and awareness of key issues/risks in implementing projects.
• Proven leadership and relationship management skills.
• Enjoys problem solving with a strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, deliver work to a high standard and meet challenging deadlines.
• Excellent PC skills, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word, MS Project and Visio skills.