Reports to: Marketing Manager
Terms: Full time, permanent
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, creative and digitally savvy eCommerce Manager to join our small but fast-growing team. You’ll be working with the marketing and communication team, helping execute all product launches and online campaigns of one of our clients (luxury/fashion), as well helping drive sales and develop the brands’ online presence.
If you’re looking to work for an exciting new brand with great growth and development opportunities, this is the role for you!.
Mainly working on the development of the E-commerce platform of one of the clients of the Agency, a luxury home textiles producer.
• Own the customer journey and ensure there is always a best-in-class service
• Work on trading events and calendar with the marketing team
• Create a roadmap for optimisation for the customer journey, identifying barriers, and monitor ecommerce trends
• Report on and analyse website metrics, overall customer engagement and conversion on site to develop future strategies and areas for improvement
• Drive the ecommerce business to achieve yearly targets and KPIs
• Build and manage A/B and MV testing plan to support roadmap with proof of concept
• Be the primary escalation point in ecommerce team for third-party suppliers
• Utilise and interpret GA and session recordings to track KPIs and prioritise areas of focus by making informed decisions
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 3+ years’ experience as an ecommerce manager
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong knowledge of ecommerce platforms and best practice
• A good understanding of marketing channels
• Hands-on and able to manage several tasks at any given time